AN5516-06 is a MSAN / GPON integrated access product with intermediate capacity offered by FiberHome. It is compact carrier-class central office equipment. It caters for the requirements on networking for FTTH, FTTB, base station backhauling and private line services. It supports multiple services such as Vo IP, TDM, data, IPTV and CATV to meet the requirement of Triple-play. In addition, it is used together with the remote end ONU forming a complete convergence layer function.
AN5516-06 Hybrid Platform provides these key features and benefits:
– Suitable for medium-sized density equipment users
– Dimensions (mm): 530W/265H/230D
– Total Slot: 10
– Service Slot: 6
– Switch card capacity: 976G
– Backplane bus capacity: 1.92T
– Support 96 PON high-density service card
– Unify platform of MSAN/DSLAM/EPON/GPON/10G PON/P2P
– Unify software and interface card sharing with AN5116-06B
Typical Application Scenarios
The AN5516-06 is suitable for FTTH / FTTB/ FTTC application. It is usually placed in a residential community or a central office. An illustration of the AN5516-06 network diagram is shown in Figure.
Get More Information
Do you have any question about the AN5516-06 Hybrid Platform?
Contact us now via Contact Form or email@example.com.