* Wi-Fi 6 Technology—Archer AX10 comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
* Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds—Archer AX10 dual-band router reaches even faster speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band).
* Connect Dozens of Devices—More simultaneous connections and reduced latency with OFDMA and MU-MIMO.
* Triple-Core CPU—Instant response to all your network activity with a 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU.
* Broader Coverage—4 Antennas and Beamforming technology focus signal towards individual clients for broader coverage.
* Full Gigabit Ports—Take full advantage of broadband speeds up to 1 Gbps.
* Easy Setup—Finish your network upgrade in minutes with Tether app.
* Compatible with Alexa—Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
Saving clients’ battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
Get more information
Do you have any question about the Archer AX10?
Contact us now via Contact Form or email@example.com